- Independent Financial Management Planning Services
- Focus on our client’s financial relationship and needs
- Large enough to meet all of our client’s needs, boutique enough to focus on specific needs
- We offer solutions first, then discuss the right products
- Value-added services
Client Programs and Events:
- Workshops: Educational presentations to discuss current financial topics.
- Client Advocate Program (CAP): An opportunity for our clients to introduce their friends, family, or co-workers to the firm.
- Client Appreciation Program: An event to show how much our clients mean to us.
- New Client Event: A means to welcome new clients to our firm.
- Growth Initiative: The process of growing our firm through introductions and referrals.
- Monthly Mailings: Economic updates, emails, and articles to keep you up to date with the financial world.