At Hurckes – McCord, clients come first!
Our approach to delivering comprehensive financial services always starts and ends with you, our clients. We begin this process by listening to you and discussing your lifestyle, goals, wishes, dreams, and family situation. Through a consultative process, we then learn the details of your financial picture so we can construct and deliver a customized plan along with your personal Financial Action Checklist. Our experienced team of professionals fully evaluates your situation to prepare personal solutions that integrate investment planning, “tax reduction planning*”, retirement income and distribution planning, and family wealth planning.
We then schedule to meet with you on a regular basis to discuss and upgrade your financial situation. We pride ourselves on keeping you informed of economic news and appropriate tax law and estate planning rule updates through our calendars of client services and regular client communications. As we said earlier, at Hurckes – McCord Financial Management, clients come first.
Some of the ways we differ from other firms include:
- Our strong menu of Gold Medal Services which include a comprehensive review of: your “tax reduction strategies*”; estate plans; investment plans; retirement plans; and protection plans.
- Our frequent and regularly scheduled meetings with clients to update your specific plans and discuss your personal situation.
- Our strong and consistent calendar of high quality newsletters, tax reports, and other reports and articles.
- Our frequent schedule of client educational and appreciation events.
- Our personal services that feature our best and most current ideas, suggestions, and solutions.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC 5187 Utica Ridge Road, Davenport, IA 52807 563-326-2064
*Individuals should consult with a tax professional regarding their personal situations. Neither Ausdal Financials Partners nor Hurckes McCord offer tax or legal advice.